[CT Birds] Correction on Birding Basics Date at the Coastal Center

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 11:09:51 EDT 2013

Hi all,
Sorry, I put down Wednesday, April 24 for the first Birding Basics class at the Coastal Center. The real date is next Tuesday, April 23 (see below). To register, please contact Louise at 203-878-7440 x 502. See you soon.

There are still tickets available for our Return of the Osprey Party Special Event this Saturday starting at 5:30 p.m. We have some wonderful raffle items, great food and drink, live music..  Come join the gang and have some fun.

Birding Basics
Tuesday, April 23, 7–9 p.m.(classroom)
Sat., April,  8:30-11:30 a.m. (field trip)
Thursday, May 2, 7–9 p.m. (classroom)
Sat., May 4,  8:30-11:30 a.m (field trip)
Learn the basics of birdidentification during this fun and comprehensive hands-on course! Longtimeinstructor and expert birder Frank Gallo will teach you Identification skills,how to choose and use field guides and binoculars, and where to find birdslocally. The course culminates with a field trip to a local birding "hotspot". No experience is necessary. Bring the "Peterson Field Guide toEastern Birds." (Field guides are available for sale at the Coastal Center.) Fee: $69/person. Seniors $55.

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon
Coastal Center at Milford Point
1 Milford Point Road,