[CT Birds] COA Warbler Workshop Announcement

Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Thu Apr 25 12:26:52 EDT 2013

The COA Warbler Workshop will be held this Saturday.  All CT birders are
welcome to attend.

Announcement below:

COA Warbler Workshop

Saturday, April 27th, 2013 at 7:00 am

East Rock Park, New Haven

Learn how to identify the common and uncommon warblers that breed in and
migrate through CT.  We will review their field marks and songs, as well as
their typical habitats and other characteristics. We will meet at the
Regional Water Authority building at the north end of the Whitney Museum
parking lot.  We will spend an hour or more in the classroom and then go out
on the trails to see what we can find.  Leaders: East Rock Park Ranger Dan
Barvir and Chris Loscalzo. Contact person: Chris Loscalzo at 203 389-6508 or
<mailto:closcalz at optonline.net> closcalz at optonline.net.

Chris Loscalzo,
Woodbridge