[CT Birds] Happy birder :)

nightnurse860 nightnurse860 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 08:23:55 EDT 2013

Just like to say thanks for the advice about binoculars. Alyssa and I went to the Fat Robin in Hamden and they were very helpful.   Who knew my 8 yo would be so ecstatic about a pair of binoculars?
My Lys has had them plastered to her eyes and is already happily awaiting the bird watching walk we are going on Saturday.   She also is getting other girls in her class interested in birding and informed me she may have to start a bird club at school :) ♡
Happy Birder!
Chris with my lovely Alyssa :)

Sent from my Galaxy S®III