[CT Birds] Owls and others

Lisa lisagagnon24 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 20:33:37 EDT 2013

Lisa G. Stafford Spgs. 4/25/13.  Great Horned in back possibly 2, Blue headed Vireo from last week moved on. Numerous Goldfinches, Carolina Wrens, Brown Creepers,  Pine Siskins and Kinglets have been in the Yard along with some very friendly Pine Warblers and my Louisiana Water thrushes. My regulars are active all over. Oh ya can't forget the chipping sparrows also in abundance.  Hummers are late. Hope everyone is enjoying there spring / summer arrivals. I know I missed them all. Lisa.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone