[CT Birds] mid town jewel

VALERY MELNIKOW valery51 at optimum.net
Sun Apr 28 16:17:20 EDT 2013

val and chris melnikov. 04/28. Fairfield. thought we'd take a flyer and
hit Audubon ctr. Unquowa Rd. never a crowd, actually today we had the
place to our selves. couldn't swing a cat without hitting a bird. Yellow
warbler, Black and White Warbler, Yellow-rumped W. House Wren, WB
Nuthatch and we are pretty sure of a Black Throated Blue Warbler. That
was a tough spot as it was creeping along in some pretty heavy leaf
litter and underbrush. Oh yeah deer, turtles, nesting geese, Grackles,
Red Wing Bs, and more oh my! The place really is a gem.