[CT Birds] Yellow-throated Vireo

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Wed May 1 16:37:40 EDT 2013

>From Greg Hanisek

5/1 Litchfield, Bantam Lake area - This morning I had a Yellow-throated Vireo, which I think is the first one reported. Pretty quiet for migrants, but I did see the imm Little Blue Heron reported a couple days ago by Mike Doyle in the Little Pond area. Other than that, one Virginia Rail calling at Little Pond, widespread Black-and-White Warblers, Yellow Warblers and Pine Warblers and one each Warbling Vireo, Blue-headed Vireo, Am Redstart and Ovenbird.