[CT Birds] East Rock Black-throated Blue Warbler

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Wed May 1 17:09:42 EDT 2013

Bill Banks and I left the NHBC first-Wednesday walk this morning at East Rock Park in New Haven around the time it started (great turnout!), drove around to the other side and birded Trowbridge for a little while.  In the usual productive spot by the bridge we had a singing Black-throated Blue Warbler, though it evaded our eyes.  Afterward we visited the industrial park in Beacon Falls, getting some nice looks at Brown Thrasher and finally some looks at one of the several singing Prairie Warblers.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT