[CT Birds] 15 sp Warblers Nehantic State Forest Lyme

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Sat May 4 21:22:46 EDT 2013

Dave,I'm so green with envy.  In my part of CT, Old Greenwich,Riverside, the only warblers I've heard and seen have beena few Yellows.  That easterly wind has persisted for mostof a week.  Bring on some southerlys!!! Did have a Common Raven being chased over Shore Road inOld Greenwich this morning. Meredith SampsonOld Greenwich