[CT Birds] Dearth of Warblers - cont'd

Steve Kotchko smkbard at cox.net
Sun May 5 14:59:03 EDT 2013

In Wethersfield warblers scarce as well.  Dry conditions especially in Meadows area spell no shorebirds either.  RB Grosbeak, Wood Thrush, Catbird, and House Wren are back today.  Rb Nut continues at Cedar Hill and Winter Wren still going strong in Wintergreen Woods.

Steve Kotchko
Wethersfield

Sent from my iPhone