[CT Birds] Kent few migrants BUT

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Mon May 6 20:50:45 EDT 2013

>From Greg Hanisek

5/6 Kent, River Road - 2 CERULEAN WARBLERS

A group of us visited River Road this morning. There was little sign of passage migrants but this spot has many breeding species. We had nice variety and numbers of migratory birds on territrory. We had a total of 63 species (10 species of warblers). Complete eBird list below.

Kent River Road, Litchfield, US-CT
May 6, 2013 6:55 AM - 10:20 AM
Protocol: Traveling
5.0 mile(s)
Comments:     w/ Bill Banks, Roy Harvey & Bruce Finnan; 38-58 F.; light NE; clearing after early fog
62 species (+4 other taxa). Joined for awhile by Renee Baade and Jim Dugan

Canada Goose  7
Mallard  7
Common Merganser  12
Turkey Vulture  4