[CT Birds] Fallouts coming

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu May 9 13:21:56 EDT 2013

I hear ya Jamie. But the total lack of certain species that I've seen in areas of southeastern CT juxtaposed with decent numbers of early arrivers on territory, strongly suggests it is a delayed arrival of the mid migration species and not a mass extermination thankfully! I think the next week is going to see the arrival of many more birds, particularly with a shift to southwest winds.

Dave

David Provencher