[CT Birds] Fallouts coming

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:25:00 EDT 2013

Tonight and tomorrow night have a huge potential on southerly winds with
some fog and precip to be mindful of.

That blob of birds we had pushing in last night were only somewhat stopped
by the fog in select areas. More significantly it seems like we had a lot
of the basics finally pushing through in SW CT with many GRCA plus COYE,
YWAR, REVI, HOWR, NOPA, both Orioles, etc. The diversity is just not here
yet. Yes, some went past us to the west in the last few weeks with only
breeders really forcing their way in for the most part, but there are still
many that are bottled up to the south (and last night in NJ showed that)
and plenty of May left.

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT