[CT Birds] Fallouts coming

Audubon Bent bentoftheriver at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:29:20 EDT 2013

While I'm disappointed there will be double digits in the date of May
before I get double digits of warblers, I'm not losing hope yet.  There was
a large fallout on the Texas Coast just over a week ago when Cornell was
doing their record-breaking Big Day.  There are still quite a few birds
crossing from the Caribbean to Florida too:  http://badbirdz2.wordpress.com/

Ken Elkins
Audubon Center at Bent of the River
Southbury, CT