[CT Birds] Fallouts coming

Sean Graesser sgraesser13 at me.com
Thu May 9 14:49:40 EDT 2013

Although it seems slow right now I'm sure the bottling is more of the reasoning behind it rather than a decrease in species. This was my best year for migrants in the tropics over the seven years I have banded down there. Some species I saw increases of over triple the numbers. I would say last year was a very good breeding season for a lot of birds. I also had my best return rate last year with marginally above average numbers. So, don't give up hope yet that it will be a good spring.

Sean Graesser