[CT Birds] SE CT 5/9

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 19:53:55 EDT 2013

For what it's worth, there were migrants in my SE CT yard this morning, though nothing unusual.  In a brief time before leaving for work, I had lots of catbirds, a Wood Thrush (no longer nesting within earshot), some extra House Wrens, and a handful of un-IDed warblers moving through.  The warblers were quick tree-top fly-throughs (no binoculars).  I thought I heard a Yellow-billed Cuckoo, but it called only once.  This represents about two minutes of time at about 6:45 am.  None of these birds were present when I got home at 4:30pm.

Glenn Williams
Mystic, CT