[CT Birds] Warbler location help tomorrow

Paul Koker pkoker2011 at charter.net
Sun May 12 20:30:31 EDT 2013

Joe,

At the very end of River Road in Kent is one of the most dependable places
for Cerulean Warbler.  If you get to Kent head west toward Macedonia State
Park on Rte 341 and take an immediate right after you cross the river.  Some
of the Kent School buildings will be on your left.  Follow River Road to the
very end (there is a parking spot there) and start looking and listening.
Good luck!

Paul