[CT Birds] Rocky Hill Meadow - Bobolinks and a Wilson's warbler

Russ Smiley arsmiley at comcast.net
Sun May 12 21:16:36 EDT 2013

Rocky Hill Meadow 5/12/12 - This morning I found many bobolinks in the
grassy fields along the road that enters from Goff Brook. After making a
left at the Tee, I went along the river toward the Wethersfield meadows. In
a particularly overgrown area before the big fields, I photographed a
Wilson's warbler. Speaking about Wethersfield Meadows, yesterday I drove in
from the Putnam Bridge entrance and just past the gate found a pair of
orchard orioles.

Russ Smiley

Marlborough, CT