[CT Birds] Warbler location help tomorrow

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun May 12 21:17:35 EDT 2013

Paul, I'm afraid I have to disagree with you a bit on this one. As a new birder
I went to River Rd in Kent repeatedly for Cerulean Warbler with no success,
every time birding at the END of River Rd.  It was only when I started birding
ALONG the road on the way in that I found Cerulean Warblers reliably.  I find
them at some point along the road every time, but can't remember the last time I
had one at the end.  But that's just my experience.

The most important thing is to know the song and listen for it, no matter where
you are.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT (but in VT at this particular moment)