[CT Birds] Fw: eBird Report - Lyme Nehantic SF, May 5_Cerulean

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon May 6 09:05:42 EDT 2013

Cool Tim! That's a new spot for Cerulean. It wasn't there the day before as well. I wonder if that was a migrant of if it will stick there. I'll be checking tomorrow as I'm planning a 20 mile hike in the forest.

David Provencher
Millstone Technical Procedures
Phone: 860 447-1791 ext 5139
Pager: 860-504-3484