[CT Birds] Carolina Wrens have recovered from my ill treatment of them

Michael Sheehan wlgeek at snet.net
Wed May 8 22:51:28 EDT 2013

I love these little gems. They sing for me year-round; so, it broke my heart  to evict them from the cloths pin bag, earlier in the season.  I'm pleased to see that they've found a safer place between the chicken wire and the roof of the flyway in our pigeon loft.  I noticed the parent wrens busily transporting stools away from the nest and prey into the nest on Sunday. Meanwhile our hummer feeders are fresh and still waiting for their first visitors -- wlgeek (from Bette's Bird Den in Moosup)
Sent from my android device.