[CT Birds] Cape Cod Bird Festival 9-13-13 to 9-15-13

birder526 at comcast.net birder526 at comcast.net
Fri May 10 13:41:56 EDT 2013

Hello CT Birders,

I want to invite you to the first Cape Cod Bird Festival to be held during the height of fall migration, September 13 - 15, 2 013.

The Festival features birding field trips, both on land, and by boat to local islands and beaches, a pelagic to Nantucket Shoals, workshops, meals, a vendor marketplace, and a Family Day event on Sunday at the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.

Our very special guest for the Festival is Pete Dunne.  Pete is leading a trip to South Beach (only 5 spaces left!!), as well as presenting a workshop on the Art of Pishing.  He is our keynote speaker at dinner on Saturday night.

Friday evening will feature a pizza social, a naturalist panel and a viewing of Migrations Productions' Epic Journeys film.

Headquarter hotel is The Cape Codder Resort and Spa in Hyannis.  Buses will transport you from the hotel to the birding location.

For all of the details visit our website at www.capecodbirdclub.org and select the Festival link.  As spaces are filling, we hope you will register very soon!

Thank you and good birding,

Diane Silverstein
Cape Cod, MA