[CT Birds] most species of Warblers

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 10 20:13:54 EDT 2013

Just as Paul Desjardines saw 26 Warbler species in CT on May 9th - I saw my most
species of Warblers on May 18th (24) in 1974. I remember we counted over 40 BT
Greens that morning, then stopped counting because they were everywhere! Of
note-we saw that day in the W Hartford Reservoirs I remember 6 Cape Mays, at
least 12+ Bay-breasteds, and more (all) the Thrushes that were seen to this day.
Haven't seen that since. So May 18th is my date for the height of the Warbler
migration here in CT.

ps-It's been real dead here so far in Harwinton for Warblers! But they will be a

Paul Carrier - Harwinton