[CT Birds] Weird Migration

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Fri May 10 20:56:10 EDT 2013

I had the same experience this morning in my neighbor's trees! A blackpoll whose song i can identify and a palm warbler which i heard but whose sound i had to verify! i couldnt believe it - this was around 8 am this morning in west hartford.
yup - weird. but nevertheless - nice to hear.
Mona Cavallero
West Hartford, CT