[CT Birds] vacation birding

Ricki Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 17:45:53 EDT 2013

I'm on vacation this coming week and would be looking to bird beyond my normal area of  Hubbard Park in Meriden and Brooksvale  on the Hamden Chesire line.  I live in Meriden and want a group that would meet perhaps in Durham or maybe up to Wethersfield or around Cedar Hill Cemetery off the Berlin Turnpike or even down around East Rock Park.  I'm normally up at 4:30 to get to work so an early group is just fine.  Let me know and I'll get back to you tomorrow after 5ish.  I'm going to a 100th birthday party tomorrow afternoon.
Ricki Soucy