[CT Birds] vacation birding

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Sat May 11 18:07:54 EDT 2013

Ricki and all CT Birders,

I am sure most everyone on this list is aware of the CT Ornithological Associations Birding Events Calendar, but if you are not:
There were 8 walks and a banding demonstration posted around Connecticut today and 13 happenings next Saturday with events almost everyday at this time of year.

Happy Birding,
Jim Dugan
New Milford