[CT Birds] Waterbird technician positions/Milford Point

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Wed May 15 12:27:02 EDT 2013

Let me clarify on my last email - Francis Street is not a public beach access point, and you should access the Coastal Center areas via our walkways. What I meant to say in terms of birding is that you can still view these beaches via scopes and bins from CACC property. Of course I know everyone is always going to be careful of the nesting birds there and roosting migrants as well. The less traffic the better.

Scot

========
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician