[CT Birds] Bird arrivals from last & this week

Lisa lisagagnon24 at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 14:26:26 EDT 2013

Lisa G. Stafford Spgs, 5/6 - 5/16. Ruby Throats, Catbirds, Scarlet Tanagers, Great Crested Flycatcher, Blue Headed Vireos, Veery, Ovenbird, few different Warblers, I know I'm missing a few to.... Owl festival periodically when I get home from work at 11:15 or so, Phoebes built nest in usual spot. Have all Hawks again, Sharpie, Coopies, Red Tailed, Red Shoulder, Broadwing. Sorry for the half list.  Lisa
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone