[CT Birds] Hammo Hybrid Heron

Bob MacDonnell bob at macdonnellphoto.com
Thu May 16 21:35:58 EDT 2013

Here is a link to my pictures of the hybrid heron from this morning,
along with a couple reference shots of LBH, Tricolored and one of last
years hybrids. Also, forgot to mention Red-eyed Vireo and Blue-headed
Vireo at Willard's this a.m.

http://bobmacdonnell.zenfolio.com/blog/2013/5/hybrid-heron

Bob MacDonnell
Niantic