[CT Birds] East Rock - Summer Tanager

Richard Payne richardpayne07 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 12:34:09 EDT 2013

The bird was originally found by Penny Sharp and Lauren Brown, and the
three of us saw it around 10am (at one point in the same tree with two male
Scarlet Tanagers). I also had a Yellow-billed Cuckoo skulking at the top of
East Rock, in the woods right where English Dr. meets the cliff face.
~Richard