[CT Birds] Philadelphia Vireos

Dave Provencher hikerbirder at gmail.com
Fri May 17 20:43:34 EDT 2013

Dave my guess is the overall compression of the migrants into a small
temporal window this year. There are more Cape Mays, Bay-breasted,
Swainsons Thrushes, etc being seen in a smaller (and later) window of time
this year. The push seems to be happening all at once and birders are out
in force knowing all the goodies that are around. There should be Mournings
around now. My guess is several Mourning Warblers (or more) will be found
in the next few days. Enjoy the bounty while it lasts!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile