[CT Birds] Naugatuck State Forest

Richard Asarisi asarisi at me.com
Sat May 18 16:21:27 EDT 2013

Gary Prestash and myself spent the morning at NSF off of Hunter Mtn Rd.  We found:

Blue-winged, Chestnut-sided, American Redstart, Eastern Towhee, Prairie, Yellow Warbler, Scarlet Tanager, Hooded Warbler, Great Crested Flycatcher, Ovenbird, Wood Thrush, Hermit Thrush, Yellow Bellied Sapsucker, Louisiana Waterthrush, Baltimore Oriole, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, American Robin, Field Sparrow, Song Sparrow, Tree Swallow, Tufted Titmouse, Veery, Black and White Warbler, and probably some I forgot.

Very productive morning!

Rich