[CT Birds] Waterbird technician positions/Milford Point

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Wed May 15 12:27:02 EDT 2013

Let me clarify on my last email - Francis Street is not a public beach access point, and you should access the Coastal Center areas via our walkways. What I meant to say in terms of birding is that you can still view these beaches via scopes and bins from CACC property. Of course I know everyone is always going to be careful of the nesting birds there and roosting migrants as well. The less traffic the better.

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician
Connecticut Audubon Society
2325 Burr St.