[CT Birds] Stratford Warblers

Lynn Jones lynnjones11 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:58:46 EDT 2013

5/16/2013- 7:30am-8:00am

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one with some fallout this morning.

Stratford Yard- Yellow Warbler, Northern Parula, Black-and-white Warbler,
Blackpoll Warbler (first ever breeding male for me), Magnolia Warbler,
Black-throated Green, Blackburnian Warbler (my best views ever), and a
Red-eyed Vireo.  Lots of other things moving that I couldn't get eyes on as
well.  :-(

(as a side note, work (aka. Yale West Campus) was surprisingly quiet, but a
FOY Eastern Wood-Pewee and a couple of Cedar Waxwings)

Lynn A. Jones
Museum Assistant
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
New Haven, CT