[CT Birds] Scarlet tanager, etc - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 16 12:05:03 EDT 2013

Been not able to do any birding because of medical issues I have had to face in the last few weeks. I did get outside the house here today (Thursday, 16 May 2016) this morning to do a bit of yard work and heard a singing scarlet tanager. In the last week to 10 ten days I have had the following arriving birds on our property here on South St in Washington, CT:
field sparrow (heard about a week ago)
rose-breasted grosbeak (arrived about 10 days ago)
eastern towhee (heard and seen two days ago)
brown thrasher (heard and briefly seen about a week ago)
David W Babington