[CT Birds] request for seasickness cures for pelagic trips

Sailcarm at aol.com Sailcarm at aol.com
Fri May 17 21:24:12 EDT 2013

I have a friend who would like info about some kind of bracelet that one
wears that prevents seasickness.  If any of you have info about this, email
me offline.  All I know is that Bonine works fine for me but I have a
friend for whom nothing seems to work for intense motion kind of trips and I
know that there is something out there in the form of a bracelet emitting
medication.  So if you have had experience with this, could you  please email me
 Thank you in advance.
 Carolyn Cimino