[CT Birds] Eastern ct tips? Cerulean?

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sat May 18 09:38:02 EDT 2013

Thank you everyone!  I should be all set, and of course I got talked into going west, but knowing about Pumpkin Hill Road will be handy in any case!

Tough adding to my totals today.  Only added 5 species to yesterday's tally since 5 am.

One bonus was a Bobolink, which I already had, but it was at Northwest Park in the area that we (Audubon) helped to fund a grassland restoration.  Always good to see fruits of conservation efforts.

There was still a Lincoln's Sparrow and also added Brown Creeper.  No luck on the Blue Grosbeak.  Another adult White-crowned Sparrow (adding to the one we had yesterday at the Southbury Training School) was a bonus.

Patrick Comins

Sent from my iPhone