[CT Birds] Juvenile Orchard Oriole Washington, CT

Cyrus Miller cyrus.miller at att.net
Mon May 20 20:20:31 EDT 2013

Unfortunately, I didn't process this picture from 5/15 until tonight - a flash
of yellow and black on South Street in Washington that I managed to get a couple
of pictures of. I assume it is an Orchard Oriole, not a Hooded Oriole...
Recently seen - Canada Warbler, Magnolia Warbler, Common Yellowthroat,
Chestnut-sided, Field Sparrow, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, Bluebird, Hermit
Thrush, Savannah Sparrow. At Roxbury Airport, a pair of American Kestrels has
been there for quite a while, and bobolinks are there in full force....
Cyrus Miller