[CT Birds] Owl Houses

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Mon May 20 21:19:35 EDT 2013

I have a screech owl box that was given to me by my good friend Roy Z, and
it had a family of owls in the first year!  Since then they've tried to nest
but been driven off by my neighbors' horrible cat.  I miss my owls, but the
box is a success -- I've seen owls in it several times this year, but along
comes the cat...

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville