[CT Birds] Yellow-billed Cuckoos

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 17:28:57 EDT 2013

At Lyme, Hartman Park 4pm 1 YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO, my life bird.  Then as luck would have it at Lyme, Elys Ferry Rd 1 YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO called as I was just talking to a couple about bird watching so we were all able to see it.  They are now going to get a copy of Birding By Ear.

Incidentally, there was a large concentration of Cedar Waxwings at Hartman yesterday afternoon.  I counted over 70 and, from what I was hearing, I believe that was the tip of the iceberg.  I did check many for Bohemians but I guess that would be a long shot.  Some were exhibiting courtship behaviors. I did not go in as far today but I did hear some.

Bird.
Eat.
Sleep.
Repeat.