[CT Birds] Brown Booby update (NO evening)

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:45:56 EDT 2013

Birders,

Our second boat ride, after the bird was last seen flying off Larry Flynn's
boat, was not as successful as our first. We could not relocate the bird
despite a pretty thorough search on the inside of the Norwalk islands.

There are plenty of places for the bird to roost and feed in the area. Who
knows what it is going to do - stay or go - but if it were to stay, there
is currently enough bait in the Norwalk Harbor area to keep it around for a
while.

More details and photos later.

HUGE thanks to the finders who brought the bird to the attention of the
birding community soon after noticing it.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com