[CT Birds] Whole Foods Grill event to benefit Connecticut Audubon's Coastal Center tomorrow, Saturday, May 25

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Fri May 24 17:47:02 EDT 2013

Hi all,
Our friends at Whole Foods Market in Milford will be holding a Grill event to benefit the Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center tomorrow, Saturday, May 25. They'll be grilling hot-dogs, burgers and many other wonderful things for lunch, and will be taking donations for the food they're serving; all proceeds will go to the Coastal Center. I know it may not be a lovely day, but if you need to do some shopping, please stop by and pick up something warm to eat, and know that your donations will both help support our Center, and be greatly appreciate. Louise, Samantha, our critters, and I, thank you.

Frank

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon Society
Coastal Center at Milford Point
1 Milford Point Road
Milford, CT 06460
203-878-7440 x 501

Ps. please feel free to pass this on to others...

Life is short. Bird often.