[CT Birds] A LOT of Whimbrels Penfield Reef

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sat May 25 08:22:01 EDT 2013

To clarify my report, several years ago (back when eBird first started), I went through Zeranski and Baptist and entered significant historical records into eBird for sites that were potential IBAs.   There are some old records attributed to me in there, but I was just entering 3rd party data.   So if you come across a record from me from 1920, it wasn't actually my record.   That is the likely the case for any record before 1997 or so.

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut