[CT Birds] Inland lakes worth checking tomorrow morning

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Sat May 25 21:07:45 EDT 2013

Jamie's key word here is "morning." The weather may clear fairly early, at
which point any downed terns could move out ASAP. Today at Plum Island, MA
while dipping on the Common Ringed-Plover we had 5 adult ARCTIC TERNS on
the beach there, also presumably weather related.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT