[CT Birds] Fw: New Haven backyard migrants

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Sun May 26 16:25:26 EDT 2013

  Mark said  - " I wonder if there's more to come when the winds turn around
  in the next few days."
 Currently, the weather page I look at (wunderground) says the winds will be
  S - SW starting Tuesday at 2 pm straight through to Thursday at 5 am with
  speeds variously from 5 to 13 mph.  Subject to change of course!  The
  optimist in me says we are likely to see at least a few new feathered
faces.

  Mike Warner
 Wilton, CT.

  including Swainson's thrush, red-eyed vireo, bay-breasted warbler. I