[CT Birds] Our Raven Luna-ticks Big Day starts tonight

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Mon May 20 10:42:15 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I want to thank everyone who has been sending us reports for birds. Please keep those late duck and loon reports coming today. The Raven Luna-ticks, Fran, Dave, Patrick, Nick and I will be heading out tonight at Midnight to raise money for the Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center at Milford Point. We're shooting for 203 in 2013! Keep those fingers crossed; pray; whatever it takes!!

Thanks to those who have already made pledges. Anyone who would still like to pledge, there's still time (you can even pledge after the event); the forms can be downloaded from our webpage at http://www.ctaudubon.org/coastal-center-at-milford-point/  Thanks again for all your continued support.

The CT birding community rocks!!!

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon Society
Coastal Center at Milford Point