[CT Birds] Raven Luna-ticks hit 186+ one.

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Wed May 22 18:02:15 EDT 2013

I reiterate Frank's thanks to all of our friends and acquaintances, and
even some complete strangers, who were more than happy to give us tips on
various sought after species. CT really has an amazing birding community.

For those interested, the Summer Tanager was a male near the parking area
at Rocky Neck State Park in East Lyme, and the White-faced Ibis was a flyby
along the shore at Westbrook.

Nick Bonomo