[CT Birds] Booby thanks

Pamela Holden pjp.holden at comcast.net
Fri May 24 14:48:53 EDT 2013

My thanks to everyone for the great story and pictures, too.  For those of
us who can't always get around or get down to the shore, the newspaper
article link noted by Mardi Dickinson and the blog by Larry Flynn with
photos were highly entertaining.  Can you believe it landed on his boat?
Wow!  Thanks for sharing!

Pam Holden