[CT Birds] A LOT of Whimbrels Penfield Reef

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 07:06:47 EDT 2013

My congratulations also James. I have only seen large flocks of Whimbrel at the Cape in Wellfleet and Eastham at First Encounter Beach.I never thought it would happen here. Great that you were there to see them! Good birding.

Thanks Charlie for sharing the info as well. It shows how significant his sighting is.

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone