[CT Birds] Swallow-tailed Kite, May 3, 2013

Stephen Spector charsjs at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 26 10:22:08 EDT 2013

>From Steve Spector.  A delayed report: on 5/13/13 a Swallow-tailed Kite was seen
flying over Wheeler's Farms. Road in Milford by licensed falconer Nick Grzywacz
and farmer Dave Siekierski.  Nick immediately recognized the kite and took
photos with cell phone, which have been confirmed as Swallow-tailed Kite. Thanks
to Dave for bringing the sighting to my attention, to Nick for providing
observation details and photos, and to Franks Gallo and Mantlik for looking at
 charsjs at sbcglobal.net