[CT Birds] Binocular Repair

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Tue May 28 13:42:31 EDT 2013

I have an 8-yr old compact pair of Steiner binocs  that seems to have a mirror or other internal glass piece that has come ajar, and it  do not focus properly.  Can anyone recommend someone locally to look at them and see if they can be fixed?  I paid $400 for them new, and would like to salvage them if possible.

Jim